Join Our Team
We are always looking for Qualified and Passionate personnel to strengthen our team and to provide our customers with the best solutions.
Whatever your career goals, our varied business interests will offer you an ideal career. To be a part of our progressive organization,
please submit your CV....
Regional Sales Manager - Chennai
This position (part of our Sales team) is responsible for generating new business and farming the existing partner relationship of CyberDisti solutions.
- Develop new sales leads and prospects.
- Achieve assigned sales targets through developing business with Existing customers and New Customers.
- Implement go-to-market strategy to increase revenue and grow market share. Understand and appreciate market trends, competitive landscape and industry developments in the security sector
- Responsible for staying well-informed about product roadmap as well as understanding the scenarios, features and functions within each of the products and how these are applied to address business and technical problems. This includes interacting with Product Management on an on-going basis to stay current.
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Define strategy to achieve targets and to follow the set strategy punctually. Generate business opportunities by working with Customers and Channel partners to discover and explore opportunities.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricing, sales, and other activity reports in CRM. Create proposals/RFP responses, and conduct presentations.
- Responsible for staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
- Responsible for providing feedback from the market to Product Management regarding products including coordinating gaps between product functionality and Partner/customer demands.
- Coordinate requirements for proofs of concept (POCs) with Product Management and Pre-Sales team
- Proven Business Development Manager who is used to working on Targets
- Proven track record in sales, business development and winning new business
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads
- A Bachelors Degree / PG in a relevant discipline
- At least 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in IT Sales or Cyber Security (Firewall,Anti-Virus, DLP, Email Security, VPN, User Monitoring, Patch Management, Network Security).
- Account planning and execution and ability to network with all levels in an organisation
- Ability to understand customer security requirements and offer appropriate solutions.
- Good understanding of security marketplace and solutions
- Formal certification in security solutions will be an added advantage.
- Strong client relationship building/ interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Should have experience in doing presentations, demonstrations, conducting evaluations,preparing proposals, responding to RFPs, Tenders, etc.
- English fluency mandatory and local language.
- Driving License mandatory